Silenced Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Pirates ~ Silenced Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heeey! 2017! :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trish

Trish

Heeey! 2017! :)  Empty
PostSubject: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime22nd January 2017, 1:22 pm

Hi everyone, ^_^

I wonder if anyone still checks this forum?

How have you guys been? I hope life's been treating you well. queen king

What games do you still play?

I miss you guys! I love you

I hope to hear from you! At least on Facebook or something. Smile

Take care & Good luck!

Trish
Back to top Go down
http://trishsparda.blogspot.com
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime27th February 2017, 4:14 pm

Heyyyyy.
Well, I logged because we talked on fb... the forum is dead but I will just say that I'm fine in case some one logs and sees this.

Sucks that this game got erased completely, it was the funniest game I ever played with great players.

Your amazing(ye, I know, I haven't changed much) leader says goodbye, noobs.
Back to top Go down
Trish

Trish

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime27th February 2017, 4:33 pm

Dope post ending! Congratz! Cool
Back to top Go down
Palestinian

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime9th May 2017, 10:36 pm

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
Trish

Trish

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime21st May 2017, 7:33 am

Palestinian wrote:
Hi Smile

Hey dude, Wasup? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime19th November 2017, 2:21 pm

R.I.P. Malcolm Young Sad
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 5:49 am

Wow, Justice! You just logged not long ago. Yeah, RIP Malcom.
Funny thing: I spoke with Goiax, the crus and the very 1st owner of Koiax(which was not Anto), about the game yesterday. This brought me lots of memories and I tried to find anything about ToP but it's all gone ... Can't even find the backup of the top forum where there was general speaking, etc.
He quitted long ago, so I told him only about you 2, Trish and Justice, and he remembered both. Then we tried to remember the old players like hayai, Andras, ADSL, Kuro, ShadowZz, Stud, Tessa, Meowy, DertaH(!) and so on.
Now I'm in the search of remembering more things and players. It's a shame there isn't much left online about the game.
Are you doing ok?
Now I might put the send and email thing when new replies are up, if I ever find it.
God, it was the funniest game and the only one that I played for so long.
See you, guys!
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 11:45 am

I saw in youtube recomended video for the old 2009 Battlefield and instantly remember the Silenced/Black Pearl days in ToP 1... Gosh , take me back god to good younger days of life...
How u doin' boss ? Nice to see Trish/Justice doing well aswell...
As for me, doing quite meh lately, been struggling with bit of a depression lately these last 1/2 years. Had to give up on Basketball and moved to Belgrade for Uni, and while am finishing it in a year, still sttruggling to find myself in this new bigger city, and with life generaly. Planning maybe to move outside Serbia aswell once im out of Uni.
Still playing LoL and returned to WoW in 2014.
I haven't much old pictures to share, just some ones I found on old website that we used host images to post here. Lost all older ones with older PC's. I do have quite some to share for the old memories.

Me trying to to actualy land a hit on KingPirates ! It was from 2013's Battlefield, I believe.
Heeey! 2017! :)  Bf110

This was final round against Diamond server. First battle was in CA and then we had DW after that ! We pretty much owned them hard. FaiFai and N0thing were next level during that year, especcialy FaiFai, he was spamming us left and right, too strong. Ofc they didn't even bring zoro2000.
Heeey! 2017! :)  Bf113

Me ofc with Naded, when we both got muted for 24h due to Karo/Nini hahahahah. We were so toxic !
Heeey! 2017! :)  Nade10

This was from same battlefield in 2013 when we Managed to KS GM in B2 DW, from Diamond. Litteraly all of us blessed, and went in to hunt FaiFai since SM 125 skill + him on 125 skill hitting over 20k max on SS almost killed GM, and this SM Sweet KS-ed right from them and we aced them. Ofc on the side Zaruna standing 30km away
Heeey! 2017! :)  Bf310

And ofc, my favourite screen of all time: SG's unreal 46k slash in Abba with his lv1000 pet.
Heeey! 2017! :)  20100310
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 3:41 pm

Com'on, man, how can you be depressed? It's just that you have to think about your future and soon you will find your way.
I'm the Boss, the King, the Ruler, I was the longest living Silenced leader, how can I be if not great? The same self-centered man as always, as you can see, geez! Jokes apart, honestly? After reading lots of threads in this forum trying to remember even more events and days we passed together I think that my young self was doing a great work as leader, bringing freshness with an egotistical and "I don't care much" view. It was the only way, times were hard and many times it was me + one or 2 vs the enemy guild. The lucky thing is that I cared so much about Pk and didn't care at all about losing that it was the fortune of this guild in the dark ages of our existence. Well, once in a while we had a good guild with lots of members and it went fine; as always, highs and lows.
It was all about having fun, after all Top is a game, and I had lots of fun 1st as a member and then as leader. I think you guys were having fun too, but I can't say it for u. So, now that you don't have to lick my ass anymore to get a bd soul(but wait, we had a FAIR rewarding system), speak and tell me.
Damn, Top had so much drama going on ... and actually I liked taking part in most of it when I could. I could be a cunt to some one but I hope that most of you understood that it was part of the game.
Top was in one word: PK. I really liked it because it was fast and even more because I was good at it. Yeah, I can say that TOP was the only game where I think I was a pro player and I can say it loud: I never lost a 1vs1 SS fight, no matter when, no matter how.

Thank you for bringing some screens, I hadn't a single one anymore but checking the threads in the forum I got these 2:
Too bad didn't find a single one with CR, neither a random guild picture.
This was when Mushi left the guild and I already "quitted" but u guys asked me to kick his ass a bit. God, drama.... Ah, he left because of u, Exe. hahaha
Heeey! 2017! :)  142syza[/url]

Heeey! 2017! :)  A4c6cj[/url]

You know what? I too saw that bf video on youtube while searching in forum. I was on Ice during CA day 2. I think that I logged in 2013 just that day for CA and some random PK outside plus 1-2 bd runs. After reading my old posts, in that BF most of them were pretty noob, but godly gemmed. Infact when I logged FaiFai had no fun at all. Maybe it was my last day in Top as player, after that I logged few times just to say hi.

I only play Dota 2 right now, sometimes.

Btw, I miss Joyce, where is she? I had her on fb, but she disappeared. She really cared for my leadership maybe like no one else. If any of you is contact with her, tell her to log.

I've seen Anto 2 months ago, we were a pain in the ass for you and the enemy, what a strange way to lead a guild, it was cool.

Nheme, the other leader, the noob one, I can still msg him in someway, but I wish he logs here sooner on later to check.
The guild was mainly after pk, but even w.o pk we had fun in all possible manners, we even had riddles on the forum! hahahah
Good old days. Top is the only thing i miss from the past, really.

How can I end it? Saying that I loved you all? False, I was/am too cold to care about online friends, but I can say at least that I couldn't find better companions and I even respected some of you.
I have a great memory and I remember some moments perfectly, I wish that I will not lose it when I get as old as Nheme <3
Sorry for the wall of text, but you were used to them.
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 5:52 pm

Alredy over 4 hours today, reading every single thread here.

I don't think I personaly ever kissed up to people, not for equip at all, I think I was one of rare ones alongside Zaruna that usualy brought up some questions that should/could be solved around Guild. But reading post after post, and im even more dissapointed about myself than what I originaly thought. I knew how negative I was, and that I was more trouble, but some old threads opened my eyes just how terrible and disgusting I was. I know I was one of youngest players in guild (I played ToP since I was 11 or 12 , something like that, until I was 18), but I am quite surpised how some people dealt with me, especially Nheme and you.

I was far too competitive for my good. I couldn't stand a loss from Shen in CA/DW/BD's, even going for verbal conficts after just to "give it" to them.

But the most thing im dissapointed is how I treated some people from guild. I was blinded and obssessed with some random "honor" and "loyalty" to guild, that I was burning bridges with people just because they parted ways with Silenced. Yeah, and as you said, the Mushi story is one Im personally most dissapointed. I really liked that dude as a friend for a really long time. We had our own competition over Tennis players, where we would bet on greatest players for Refs. Ofc it was 2011 Year and I won almost all refs due to Djokovic dominating. But again I took it way too personal, with his decision at one BD random run, where again I stood for this random "honor" and "loyalty", which ended Friendship between me and Mushi, also Joyce. Never sadly got to apologize since I was stubborn kid. I hope they are doing allright !

As for you, idk, I liked you and Nheme from the start. I really liked your approach during that time , with how u behaved as a leader. Always reminded me as us (members) loudmouths, robbers of treasure, commanded by actualy smart man (you,nheme), hahah.

I think I first started realizing problems in myself the days I quitted, and ever since them , I've been much different. Been playing WoW since then, and have made 0 conections, nobody to talk, just playing solo, staying in random guilds for Raids, but evading conversations, stayed outside of all drama's/decisions and just showing up for raids and making sure I do my part. I think I cared too much for people in our guild to create something similar somewhere different. And don't wanna go through it again.

Anyway, wish some more would come and say how they are doing. Sadly I lost contacts to most members, even to Qass, I stopped using skype long ago. Really wish all are doing well !

If any of u play WoW/LoL/Overwatc hit me up, and lets enjoy it ! Please, send my regards to Anto aswell Miche, I love that Italian ! So many NBA talks we missed these past years Sad
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime12th December 2017, 5:50 am

Don't get me wrong, I was joking about the lick ass for equip thing and was referred to any one anyway, plus I can say that no one ever licked me. Maybe because I didn't allow it and maybe because we had a reward system, but even before we didn't give out gems based on friendship; infact back then it was "gem who will do something".
Certainly some complained, etc, and of course Zaruna was one of the few that didn't cry for equip, that's why sometimes I gave him something from my personal things and I even gave him CR which he played at 2nd CA. Ye, he was a man of honor, so, Exe, don't be too impressed by your old self because I too followed some Divine Code. You can't be disappointed just reading some posts, you gotta contextualize your words and decision, you have to see the reaction to some things that happened. For example the Mushi's problem is obviously your fault, but he clearly wanted to leave or else he would stay ... Come on, he was way older than you and he couldn't take that offense seriously.
I would also change approach now, but it was funny the way it looked, actually I should have spent more time to write better xD, cause take a look at the thread Apply New Hades Forum. GT, Laure and who else changed the psw of guild bankers, my guild slots, etc, and I just told them that since the creation of the Silenced those psw never got changed for the respect of the old leaders and blah blah. There you can see all my honor, pride and respect for the old generation, which didn't last after I left. It ended up with the classic "I don't care, you can have it but you're out of here."

"but I am quite surpised how some people dealt with me, especially Nheme and you."
How did I treat you, I'm curious? I knew that you were after all a kid, but you had no special privilege, you were on par with the rest from my point.
I also was hesitant to kick some one from the guild because, let's be honest, 99% of the members were making a mess, unless it was serious stuff I would let it go. People farm during events? I was too self-centered to rely on others and blame my loss over them, so it would end up with a random yell because, ye, I was a leader...
Being a leader was bad, get it, unless you make a huge profit.

And again, you're disappointed on how you treated people but I trashed a lot too. Even to some that would stay with me forever like Trish, but you couldn't simply let it go when she left because she was mad at something or shouting crap at every one. Trish made a mess, but we always stayed together, I knew it. Yell at members was part of the game and probably the only one that I never yelled at was Justice, which I had a huge respect. Thanks God Justice applied, seriously, he was the only one that I spoke with even when we were enemy. I still remember the times when after DW closed and pk was over, one of the 2 was dead on the ground, every one left and we started to talk about music hahahaha

For your WoW experience, as long as you're having fun, that's cool, but if you're not then you should change approach and be more open, maybe not like the one you were in ToP.
Dota 2 totally fits me, unless you get people and play in stack you will always be in team with new people, whom you can trash at and I can assure you that I still trash talk to some nubs that ruin the match with the only difference that I am too a normal player(my knowledge of the game is still insane, just practice ain't  Very Happy ).

Ye, don't worry, when I will see Anto I will tell him!

In my search for ToP forum I found a Morimoto's reply in a forum of maybe a private server, was glad to see he is still around.

Are you still in love with latinas?  Razz

Well, some more should log once in a while ... We went through lots, geez.
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime25th December 2017, 4:28 pm

Goddamit , been thinking of old legendary days of ToP all these past 2 weeks, while I've been sick.

I read ur post again and saw some old names, and remembered few more.

Takes me back to the days of early ToP, when I joined Black Dragon, and met legendary Zarf ! He was my idol the entire time I played ToP, the first legend I saw back in the day. Remember the days of Zarf/Tropical era ! Gosh , when all were 1 slashable by crusaders, and then champions were running around randomly trying to kill something hahaha!

Then came rise to Andras! The first entire ToP's "super" geared Character. Gosh, Andras was monster in early ToP.

Sadly I missed Zz vs Silenced era Sad.... It was probably greatest era of entire ToP.

Gosh so many memories... When Anto raged at entire guild at Abba during weekend, and half guild left, then I rang 1 call on this forum, and the greatest DW of all times happened :
You on Ice,Anto, Zaid on kyle, Zaruna, Erne voy and Me vs over 30 Shen members (Without SG,WC). Gosh how good that slapping was, will never forget that DW.

I forgot how that Map was called, in was "nightish" Forrest with that fire Boss for 95 chest's, when we kept spamming the entire Shen guild, it was actualy my first time being on that event, since it was late EU time like 12-1-2 AM , something like that. U even had CR during these days, and Nheme was on Champ.

Man, people can complain on Azreal gems and all, but PK-ing against strong characters like SG and WC were something else. No strong characters in ToP2 , or anything later on, changed after SG/WC stopped logging. Pressure against them, and just how overly gemmed these 2 were at that era was unreal.

Btw Miche, which PK era of ToP u prefered ? The early days, with no AZ gems and Kylins , the Az/C kylin era or Top2 ?
People give too much crap about C kylin and all, but for me 2008-2011 era of Tales, was greatest. Azreal gems brought much more to PK, and much needed change to other classess and gave them ALOT of chances and balance to the game , compared to early and ToP 2. Feels like every class could stand on its own in ToP2. Sure , gemming crusader if ur maller is always way to go, but how some good SS's played like U,Fai,Frostbitten,Chelseatorn was something else. SM's were amazing and game changers always. Champions were overly strong, like reaching 10k+ Max in ToP (Funny , Zoro still had highest Max atk out of all LOL), but shieldless they were as paper as Crusaders were. I remember Zaid needing like Bless > Slash>Fb > Carrion > Melee to death Ming on his IyaProtector champion before they transfered. There were so many good champs like Nawruzz,D4NGEROUS,Bowser,SrJoo. For Clerics, while not useful as SM's, their survability was insane. In PK's, u cannot really focus them, u cannot kill them fast, but they are so anoying, especially Silv, always using Lv3-5 FB's and surviving far too long than needed. Voy's always felt way too weird for ToP's style of PK, almost out of place.

What u think ?

EDIT : As for Latinas, come on, every kid that entered the YouJizz back in the day was into Latinas... But , hey, they are good man ahahaha. But I'm Serbian, one of oldest nations in Europe... I gotta find my European cindarella for me, wherever she is ! Ahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime25th December 2017, 6:29 pm

First of all, Merry Christmas.

Well, let's see.

Yeah, I remember that Zarf was your idol xD

Great Dw, I too remember that day, but I must say that there were a lot like this during the days where we were outnumbered. I remember winning bosses and pk with 2-3 vs 20ish Shen and it usually happened at 00:00 of our time, the last dw of the day.

The map was called Dark Maze and I think that we kinda won it most of the times. For sure the times I went there it was a 99% and even got once 2x chest drop! Then Joyce and the rest were winning it, but reading the forum I must say that Shen weren't that much active during that maze. They had Nakai, Silv, rarely some one huge gemmed.

I think my favourite era was the same, 2008-11. Hmmm before top 2, that's sure, and of course not the start. I started to play like half a year later than ToP started, so I was behind and I don't even remember Zarf, Tropical, Lancillotto(italian). They quitted when I started to aknowledge the game, then I entered Silenced thanks to Zirconia(italian SM), she wanted me even if I wasn't that gemmed. Goiax joined before me, we excalated pretty fast but I became really important when Goiax left. I became stronger than most in the guild and once I was even stronger than FaiFai because he was wearing shitty equip. Since then I was the true SS, in my opinion, because I wasn't anymore 1 slashable and could stand even Shad's one due to some tricks I used to do with pets. I knew everything at that stage of the game, I was a war machine because I were able to calculate everything that affected characters. So I knew when and where to use flash bombs and especially how to pot. I think the best thing I was able to do was using hp potions. I think everyone should remember when I was standing crusaders melee and fighting back, even if crus destroys SS, simply potting at the right time. Anyway ask Zaruna, he used to remember well that I could even stand 2 strong crus hitting me(1 crus took 1 second on berserk to kill CR) by using hp pots from codfish to higher's ones.
That's it, I really liked it that way, constantly switching pets, use magma bullets to reveal stealthed crus, fb to doge stun and once the enemy had no stun I didn't care to waste time crippling them to run-hit-run-cripple-enfeeble-hit, just melee 1 on 1. I had always all the hp pots in the inventory and fb 1-5, used sometimes Skates, but almost never blessed or weightless.
The introduction of Azrael was at 1st brutal for me because mallers get them pretty fast, while non mallers don't. So it was just harder, nothing special, but way funnier because before it was really easy. Maybe that's when Anto started to play?
Anyway when top 2 came out, potions didn't heal back full hp so style had to change a bit and game started to be annoying when SG and the rest left, so I sold CR and started to play Ice while gemming with Anto hayai.
I preferred the same era, yeah.

Wait, Sm wasn't that great compared to melee classes, but for me way more useful than cleric. Cleric was really "hard" to kill when Azrael came out and even then top Crus would 1 slash their mana. I've seen a huge difference when the new equips came out, those shit made everyone on so fucking high physical resist. I think they killed the game and not Corporeal Kylin.
SM too started to be great, but there weren't good SM in our server, at least not as enemy. For example when I logged Ice and Kylee to play both, it was pretty much insane. I used both only when I needed detection or to kill a champion, but SM in good hands was a nightmare.
Can't say the same thing for Voyager, worst class ever.

Things I regret in ToP? Not doing Forsaken City and Dark Swamp. Well, I think I went for curiosity once, but I wish I started to play with the rest ...
Mazes and events were all cool, dw was guild's main event but it wasn't my favourite. I preferred Guild Wars!! BD was pure bullshit, annoying as fuck, luckily it was once a day. Hell, even Sacred War was epic ... at least at the beginning when it was pk, pure massacre, and towers hit hard. CA also was great, especially for those lower gemmed; it was a really different kind of PK. Guild war, I liked it a lot because the atmosphere was more pirate like. Seriously, ToP didn't feel like a pirate game!
Oh, well, Abaddon was epic but for a leader it was even worst than BD ... The fact that you could camp the portals and it was multi lvl was too complicated for the noobs and we had lots Razz
And voyagers that couldn't kill kraken? Geez.
The Mazes for 115 +(not light and Dark Maze, but the others where you go get 115 skill) didn't impress me much and mobs were hitting like a truck. Infact we rarely went.
I had great memories also of non guild events like Skeletar to kill Barbossa or that Icy Dragon(was it?) in Spring Island(maybe), anyway where there were foxes and those talisman monsters with a curse.

What about the rush to lvl up? 1st the 80 cap, then 100 and 120. Baz was the 1st lvl 100 in all servers if I remember well, I became 100 not much after but there were already some. The hard part actually was the 120 gap. There I really was in competition, I was levelling CR and FaiFai at the same time. Fai was providing the amps and all, ofc, but I was doing the hard work levelling only 3-4 hours during 3x at day because it was usually saturday and sunday and I went out with friends. As Always I found the perfect spots where I was able to kill 20 monsters in a min. I wasn't the 1st in all servers, but maybe I was 120 b4 Rainity/Raneze; can't remember that, but it was always close.
Dumb things, really, it didn't really matter. Fai left soon after too, what a bastard!
I could go on forever, man.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime25th December 2017, 6:41 pm

P.S. thanks God we were thinking to quit for good when the 130 lvl cap was announced and we never trained hayai, which wasn't ours. At that time tho only WC was 130, after I quitted more became 130, ye?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime29th December 2017, 10:06 am

Wow, you guys write alot. Guess I always was the silent one. I miss TOP too, the early days. Before it was shut down it was too laggy to be fun. Anyway I dont have enough time now for a game like TOP. Play clash of lords (Iphone/Ipad) but its quite dull compared to TOP. Have a kid now so cant spend endelss time leveling.
Miche, I sometimes play DOTA2, but not enough to be good. If you need someone to destroy your game and yell at you can try to find me (think my name is loke345). Hope to be able to play a few times in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime29th December 2017, 2:00 pm

Yeah, it's impossible to play a game like ToP right now. It will not be possible anymore, sadly.
Really? You have a kid ... Congratulations. Life just started to be hard, eh?
Tried to find you but I couldn't see any loke345, not even in Dotabuff (I don't know if you're there).
I'm Epitaph, with a mash up of prog albums avatar.
There are quite a bit Epitaph but here is the dotabuff profile
https://it.dotabuff.com/players/114801369
Add me or give me yours and I will try to find you.
I'm not good too, particularly right now that after 6 months w.o playing I bought a notebook and I'm playing again; I can't stand that keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime29th December 2017, 2:48 pm

Kid is almost three now, and yes it is hard Wink.

Might have been steam name and dota name is loke34. Anyway I added you.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime29th December 2017, 6:19 pm

Are you sure that you added me? I didn't find any request. Well, I found loke34(w.o avatar) and I sent the request.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime30th December 2017, 9:12 am

Dont know what happen. Anyway, I have accepted your request Smile.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime30th December 2017, 1:12 pm

Good. Well, I usually log at 5 or 9 pm my time. Hope we will have a game together so we can lose for the old glorious times!
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime10th January 2018, 8:58 am

Man I was addict of Dota back in the day when it was still a warcraft 3 map, and when Gaming pubs of 20-30 pc's were still a thing in Serbia, but I can't play this dota 2. Not fun for me at all compared to LoL and Overwatch.

And Justice, grats on kid ! Never knew ur age, u always seemed like early 90's generation guy, grats on finding success so early !

Anyway , majorly dissapointed in last WoW Legion's raid.. Massive let down from so far fun I had in Legion expansion... First 3 raids were super fun, especially Nighthall with Gul'dan , but then dropped for last 2 Raids. ToS wasn't that bad... but this latest one , just ruined the last bit of content of Legion before new expansion in late 2018 early 2019... Meh, time to find some other fun before the start of new expansion, don't feel like throwing money away next 10 months of same repeats everyday...

Might try buy Black Desert. People seem to be hyping it alot, but it requires quite a PC to handle it....

Anyway, my friend in old ToP from Croatia that I knew along the years, told me alot old Rainbow people playing on some random ToP priv server, and apparently some Silenced member. I checked their forum, apparently Zethers and some dude from Barbardos that is saying he is "Morimoto" of Rainbow isle is playing. Who the fk are these people ahhahahaha Razz . Some Derta wannabe also there. Geez some people...
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime10th January 2018, 10:19 am

Man, I said that I've found that guy in a private server's forum that claimed to be Morimoto, so he might be playing.
Come on, how can Justice be early 90's? I don't know if that's a compliment tough.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime10th January 2018, 10:46 am

Lol early 90s. I turned 40 a few days ago, so not that early with a kid (she is almost 3 now).

I thought Morimoto was polish...
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime10th January 2018, 4:20 pm

Still young man, 40 is nothing. Look at our good ol' DeathAura and her fields of young boys waiting in line.

Ye ye, I remember Mori being Polish and doing some doctor stuff , if I remember corectly.

Apparently, it's real Zethers there, even asked if more Silenced/BP members played on that priv server. There is even Black Pearl guild there, competiting at top level.

Probably most fakes/impersonators , but it feels nice that after all this time, we are remembered and inspiration to these newer gen Top2/priv server players. Bit surprised , but feels good man ahaha.

But man when I read these coments what people talk about ToP, these people see ShadowZz on the level Faker is in League of Legends ahhaha. ShadowZz gotta be most overrated pker of all time haha. He was amazing, but these stories around him are so fun to read. I remember even Zaruna having that "godly" praise over ShadowZz. U think u were on level of Shad when u played Ice , Miche ? I always thought you, Zaid and original xJc were 3 best players on crusaders.
Back to top Go down
Palestinian

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime8th February 2018, 11:49 am

Hey 2018!!! I hope every one is doing fine.

damn the nostalgia.

Well, life is getting busy more and more. Started working in an engineering firm. Cannot play games a lot like i used although i play league and cs go sometimes.

@Exe i did try to contact you on skype while ago but no answer. You can contact me on facebook if u have 1.

I definitely miss silenced days, sometimes i wish i started playing earlier around 2009-2011 after seeing videos and reading what u guys talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heeey! 2017! :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silenced Forum :: The Public Zone :: Apply for Forum Access-
Jump to: