Silenced Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Pirates ~ Silenced Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heeey! 2017! :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ExE

ExE

Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th May 2018, 4:21 pm

Welp been to psychiatrist and been officialy diagnosed with anxiety, insomnia and panic attacks. Holy hell... These last 4 months have been living hell for me... I thought I was dying 5 times so far due to panic attacks... If someone would mention these things to me couple years ago, I would laugh at it, but this is no joke..

@Qassamy : Yeah, i've pretty much given up hope on Skype, I'll re-downloade it eventualy again, got some old contacts there aswell... Miss you brother ... I don't think you started too late, you came also during awesome PK era of Rainbow. But yeah, you sadly missed early days of Tales. I think I first met your cousin Dali in Pure Chocolate in 2009, but you came later in late 2010 when Dali went to Uni and gave you his equips.

I got a question, does anyone know how to restore Photobucket photos ? I've got an entire Photobucket accaunt with tons of Tales pics from BlackDragon/Pure Chocolate/Silenced days, but Idk how to restore them... Apparently there was some update on Photobucket in 2013, when it stopped being free Image hosting website... And now most of my photos are litteraly blanks... Idk if i register and pay for premium will I restore photos... Have over 100 photos Sceenshots there. Most were from BlackDragon guild GW's, mazes with Silenced and PVP fun time with Pure Chocolate guild during early days of Tales up until 2011.

Anyway got a good screen to share that i've found ! What a bloody list of legends ! With the Rainbow's G.O.A.T Andras at the top <3

Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 Good_o10

Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2018, 4:41 am

Got no notification, then I'm late. Anyway ...

Oi, qass! Nice to hear about your job and ye, every one now is playing less.

"U think u were on level of Shad when u played Ice , Miche ?"
It's hard to say, generally you compare some one that plays against you and then you can think how he killed you or failed. After that you pay attention also to what he is capable of doing in general, maybe when you're dead on the ground and you're free to check. I even played with ShadowZz in a battlefield, in the same party, and we were the only survivors of an epic dw, that's when I saw him closely.
It's hard to say when you're an SS, not that gemmed, that has to switch con/acc to not get 1 slashed by a crus, when you have to pay attention to yourself mostly, keep on moving to avoid stuns, spam magma bullets when u run to B1 or shit like that. I mean, I've seen him mostly when I was pretty weak, when I started to be stronger and tank a little it was different. When I played Fai account he seemed mortal. Then when I played in FaiFai's server on his account, they all seemed dead meat, even Zoro. I played a Dark Maze and stomped him on Zoro, if it was really him, pretty hard, even when he blessed. Different playstyle from Fai might have surprised him? There is a lot to take into consideration.
So me on Ice? I think I was solid and highly skilled, but when you're not uber gemmed you play better and feel that your plays are solid, while an uber crus starts to be careless. Shad was probably the best but the gap between he and me, Zaid, JC, etc, wasn't that much like people keep saying.
BTW me and others were on 250 ping, he had 30-50.

"Welp been to psychiatrist and been officialy diagnosed with anxiety, insomnia and panic attacks. Holy hell... These last 4 months have been living hell for me... I thought I was dying 5 times so far due to panic attacks... If someone would mention these things to me couple years ago, I would laugh at it, but this is no joke.."
I've got nothing to say that your psychiatrist can't, but you can get out of it once you find your place in the world. If there is no place for you, then create it.

"I got a question, does anyone know how to restore Photobucket photos ?"
I don't know, i have no pics left too.

MiguelGate and Sanctity guild! xD
Laurelei came from there. Well I helped them sometimes, they were good people, at least when they were powerless.
Master Meedo hahahaha he had that VIP aura ...
Rocka <3
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th June 2019, 5:29 pm

And another year goes by...

Hope u all doing OK !

Had to take an entire 2018 off due to health reasons with Panic attacks + Anxiety/Depression, but slowly taking steps forward, have an 1.5 year to finish 3 exams and graduation Exam and to finally finish Uni :S... I fucking suck at studying Sad...

Just had a discussion on YouTube with the guy called "Sky", the guy that bhought Zoro2000 in ToP2 when Camel(Original Zoro) quit. Made me remember good ol' days of kicking Shen's ass and sending WC/SG on long vacations bahahahaha.

Any of u guys playing any games on Blizzard/Steam or u completely moved to family lives now Razz ?
Gosh "Kid" ExE is even now 24 year old ahhahaha.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2019, 6:53 am

Oh, the site changed to forumotion instead of topdiscussion. That's why I couldn't find it anymore, but thanks to ExE replying I've got the link again.

You're fine, man, I already see your face shining!

Now I don't even play Dota 2 anymore, just rarely, so I'm retired from games.
We're getting really old ... Top was extremely fun, I miss it too and remembering Shen always brings good memories Razz
Back to top Go down
ExE

ExE

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th March 2020, 4:37 pm

Hello once again ! I hope all of u are doing fine and well during this pandemic of Corona virus, especially Italians (Miche,Anto,Bardok) and my old GM Nheme <333333333 !

We survived StyleGod's and WhoCare's slashes, we will survive this aswell !!!

Silenced <3 !
Back to top Go down
Palestinian

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th April 2020, 5:51 am

Hey,

I hope everyone is safe amidst this pandemic. EU and US are hit pretty hard stay safe people.
How is life going on? whereabouts everyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heeey! 2017! :)    Heeey! 2017! :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heeey! 2017! :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silenced Forum :: The Public Zone :: Apply for Forum Access-
Jump to: