Silenced Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Pirates ~ Silenced Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ref's writing posts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

Ref's writing posts Empty
PostSubject: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 5:28 pm

Since August till now we are missing a lot of refs,while we had over 40 more than points to ppl.....now we are 40 under hahaha
means ppl just keept refs w.o banking.
When u write a list u have to say if it s banked or not,who has it and who is the leader u gave the ref and leader must confirm if he received or ur posts won't be counted.
NEw thing don't round to excess,5.9 points will be 5... not 6 anymore,that's until we will have all our refs back

Example

2 refs

PPL:

Justice
GT has refs
Koiax
Mushroom
Joyce
lost

Points 6
Passed to Miche

U must write only ppl that stayed until the end of pk if there is.

Last edited by Michè on 28th October 2012, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurelei

Laurelei

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 6:30 pm

Peopple who didn't give yet ref looted to Miché coz you didn't saw him, can give to me.
Ty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 6:34 pm

So example i got the refs, Dark post i need to post down whne i give to leader? Am I correct?

And Mich sry this is offtopic but, can u create a Wang runs pls TYVM
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 6:42 pm

yes.
What do u mean for wang runs? a subsection like dw tracking? or just an important thread (green one) like this?
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 7:42 pm

A subsection like DW to Check What and When we got, or in a few days this will be a mess and ppl will start to sell belts cuz we gonna forget who already have it or not.

The idea is Post with time, loot and bank it, and once a week chek what we have and gives to ppl who need it.

I made a list with the belts i remember we got and Laur is helping me to keep it updated but isnt enought.

In the thread you can add a players list and check who has or not belt.
Back to top Go down
Laurelei

Laurelei

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 8:21 pm

I will do a file with class, who get what.

And yes a topic "xiao tracking" like dw one and move Gt post in it and dw loot who are for now in "dw tracking" too, pls.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bodysnatcher

bodysnatcher

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime11th October 2012, 10:22 pm

Well, maybe we can decide who ppl keep refs for different time regions, for my time (1 DW before 2nd CA and 2 DWs after 2nd CA) naded, gt and me could keep them and post (or ask some1 to post like mushroom, darkni or magnate) or ourselves, and as soon we give refs to leaders (miche, laure and nhem) we update the post with the banked refs by whoeve leader who took them
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 2:22 am

xiao tracking -.-
Why do ppl want to rush? it s a thing that sooner or later every1 will have,I will just make the thread sticky,but not a subsection
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 11:04 am

Ok it´s your choise as a leader, then if dramma start (remember new guild new members) don´t reclaim about it.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime12th October 2012, 11:16 am

man what drama? about a belt? the most useful will get for 1st it's obvious,or simply don't go to wang.If u want to keep tracking u can do it in a regular thread... it has unlimited pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ref's writing posts   Ref's writing posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ref's writing posts
Page 1 of 1