Silenced Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Pirates ~ Silenced Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BD gems Value

Go down 
+3
Zaruna
Joyce
Michè
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 7:39 pm

bd soul=220 points
Bd heart=80 points
bd eye=100 points

Points will be shared by the ppl who go there,they have to stay till event done to get points..If i m not there to track it,u have to post who was there and how many alts they logged,or u guys won't simply get points(calculations i can do)...
when u log alts,u have to play with them be useful,if u log ss u have to seal good,if u log cleric u have to go in bdl2 to buff rev and rec,who stays just watching statue won't be considered as helpful.if u log only alt ss and not main it will be considered as main,there will be just 1 main + alts.

Main gets 1x
Alts 0.5x the number of alts logged and played good.

Example:

Miche logged main + 3 alts=1+1.5
anto logged main +2 alts=1+1
nhem logged main +2alts= 1+1
mushi logged main+alt=1+0.5
exe logged main=1
graf logged main=1

total points there =10

so if it dropped soul eye heart

Miche gets (400/10)x2.5=100 points
anto gets (400/10)x2=80 points
Nhem //
Mushi gets (400/10)x1.5=60 points
exe gets(400/10)x1=40
graf gets (400/10)x1=40

total: 100+80+80+60+40+40=400

Last edited by Michè on 29th October 2011, 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joyce

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 7:50 pm

why do u need to change ur bd system when things are working fine...
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 7:53 pm

bcs this shows all,and since i think i wont come many bds,i don t want to get gems for "free"
PPl will start to work more or less so I will see who really cares.Idc abt losing bd,but others? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 10:49 pm

I don't even come BD anymore. But you do seem to care the most though Miche by the things you always say and by making this topic. I'm fine with whatever system though. I can't come bd that's not news and I've already given up on gettin' BD gems by going BD anyways.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 6:29 am

why do u say u gave up if u just got from this distr?
Back to top Go down
Palestinian

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 7:36 am

well,this is really really unfair
coz ppl who cant come bd wont get bd gems LoL
anyways read my post abt a suggestion Razz
hope u like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 6:53 pm

Michè wrote:
why do u say u gave up if u just got from this distr?

After 4 years playin' I gave up. Also I gemmed souls all with my own money and Lv2 hearts aswell. So yeah it's cool I got hearts but not like it's gonna help me that much anymore. Lv3 bd gems is where I stop. And like I said I can't come BD. I'm asleep for a couple hours when BD spawns.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 7:06 pm

i dont like when ppl forget tho,u got a soul too b4 u went afk for a lot,so not all with ur own money Neutral
Back to top Go down
WhiteBeard

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime25th October 2011, 11:58 am

zaruna really cant speak,what do u want lv2 soul bd each time?..anyway considering real money,u must do at least 210 bd soul 110 eye 80 heart,it s better...
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime29th October 2011, 5:59 am

bd value changed bcs soul is more than 2x eye and heart isn t like eye,like this noone will redeem heart.BUt from now on we don t care abt market prices,bcs we know they will change always...
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime29th October 2011, 6:47 pm

I didn't forget what you gave me. I'm pretty sure you didn't give me a Soul of BD though, but I could be wrong. I remember 1 or 2 hearts before I stopped playing and 2 hearts couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 4:00 am

6 july u had soul.
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 10:29 am

Owell, you made an egoistic system now anyways. Basicly only people who will attend BD will get BD gems now. It's funny how you change the system once Shen left the game. So you can fill up on BD gems even though you said you "quiited"
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 11:28 am

i didn t quit,I sold CR eqp it s diff and i said i would log in after exams and vacation if i had a char to log and i came back when sunset was still here,every dw me and koiax + sometimes zaruna or did u forget it?
Abt the system i didn t change it, u guys changed, I would acept any system but why did u guys vote it if noone likes?change after shen left? man shen left since 3 months we just changed it 1 week ago after a poll,what else the few bd we won when shen were there still,gems didn t go to cr,but others and u too.after all this s fair,or is it fair if we give to who doesn t log?
Btw where s the egoism i redeemed 2 hearts in a period that would be a distribution for the previous system,so do u think that I couldn't redeem 2 hearts in the previous system?
And u can t say this system didn t make others more active, bcs all the ppl that couldn t log ss b4 now there are 9 SS and 3 revers,not 4 and 1 logged by 2 ppl...
trish wasn t logging, now that system changed she s on and got many points, what happened?
the egoism was bd done by 3-4 and shared by 20.
In the end i think I'm right again,or maybe not?
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 11:43 am

Ofcourse people voted for this system. The people that voted are the ones that can go every BD. Not everyone has that chance.

Also I would like to point out that you made walls of text after every lost BD. And you're the one who decided about a new distribution to begin with. That people voted for it doesn't matter, you were the one that changed the system. So now you will have a guild with 10 people having BD gems and the rest will stay weak. Shen sucks but atleast they gave paydays to newbs like Samxou, LEI etc. They gave BD gems for every maze. And no I'm not asking for myself. I don't play ToP anymore. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about a dumb system.

But I also know that you get the most out of this system. Actually, the 3 leaders get the most out of this system. You, Nhem and Koi are at almost every BD.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 12:12 pm

can u tell me which 1 can't come bd? bcs the only 2 i didn t see till now is tabbi and breeze,others have points.I changed it bcs 90% of them weren t happy,now just 4% isn t happy(not even sure if they aren t happy).U can't make every1 happy,I've learnt it,imagine that even Jesus can't.
U re wrong man,trish isn t leader but she has more points than me and koiax too,Mori is a leader and he has few points really it s not my fault if others don t get points when i m not on,so they could have way more points than me,i MIssed it 5 times already,but it shows me on 5/6 won where are the other 4? lost.
But now really i don t see ppl that don't like this system and I'm not sure if i said in forum or not but I promised to help tabbi and cr with my own points and if i redeemed doesn t mean they went to my pocket,I try to help every1 that can't come bd but helps elsewhere.If i promised i will do it or u don't trust me?
I think that there isn't something fairer than this and at same time helps almost all.I would like to know how many gems got wilson there,which was the most active I can say and a ss which is the most helpful class over months of getting bd gems everyday?not like us who still lose and many times not full drop ,but how many got at least 1 gem or how many got more than 2?Can't really compare,shen there made lv 5-4 all at once or even more,as u can see sega was on 6 soul if I remember well maybe 5,Im not talking abt SE but segax which had appereals at beginning geez...... koiax slashed less than half,jc pliered all eqp,and he was again on lv 6 soul.
they brought on sunset many lvl 6
Back to top Go down
Trish

Trish

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 12:24 pm

I came in weekends and it happened that the last week I didn't have many classes because some of my teachers were out of town... Surprised U'll see next week I won't be able to come as much.

Well.. I was THE FIRST ONE who suggested BD Tracking!

SO BLAME ME PLOX!

Mich & Nheme disagreed at first, guess they just realized was better...

Anyway, In old silenced like 3 years ago there was just some people going and they were crying that they get BD gems for the rest..

When I won't be able to come I won't say shit...

I did got angry cuz I didn't know system changed & etc...
Back to top Go down
http://trishsparda.blogspot.com
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 12:37 pm

nope i always tracked in "vip zone" as old sil did .. but never took it serious untill ppl cried a lot,now honestly i see less crying or noone
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 2:52 pm

People that don't go BD will get no gems. It's simple, you always have a full guild, and I only see 10-15 people having points. So you see alot of people can't go BD.

Either way it's not about trust. I just don't see why you change a perfectly good system.
Back to top Go down
Joyce

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 5:20 pm

u see less crying people coz many knows how to give way for the benefit of others and respect how leaders decide for payday...

anyone can keep LOL'ing for those who cried for the "unfair" system..majority here dont mind wether you change or not. But pls provide some to those active but cant go bd time, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 6:47 pm

ok really this is annoying me,were these people crying when we didn't go bd?if not where were them?If they weren't crying b4 then they can't do it now.If i don't go bd i simply won't get it bcs in my opinion i don't deserve it,but i'm not in guild to get bd gems,refs,staying in ca,2nd reb or any other things to rely on some1's else shoulders.Look for most bd is the most important event but for me it isn't i prefer dw there u can have better pk,u re saying active but bd is the only event.dw is actually a place where u can pk,it s actually where to have fun and nothing more,same with ca,tell me how many dm chest did u guys bring?if u guys even went,but i doubt it.U go dw ok if it was considered as an important event,there s still the factor that u guys win the refs for urself since i don't get points if i go there,so points will go to u,if u win 2nd ca and u stay,u keep the money not me.and so on.Really keep this in ur mind.If i want to help some1 it s not bcs he deserves,it s bcs i don't like seeing them taken out of it.
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 7:01 pm

too much talking about the same think, this isnt about gems or refs, DWs are 8 per day, CAs 2 and just 1 BD so ppl that cant go have no chance to aply for payday. i think better sistem instead trakins is like before whos active whos not whos helping whos not who goes PK who stay at Pkmap who plays whos afker, like i said in an old post isnt my desition. GG
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 7:20 pm

this system doesn't say the truth,bcs u would need leaders to be always on,track everything and my thought of helping out is different from another, I can say that nhem isn't helping out and he s 10x times Nuber than me,but for others he helps alot,so what we will decide ? i will tell u :I will get same amount of nhem even if he doesn t the same,there will be always some that will get less just to do the charity to others.U said ofc there are some that like this system bcs they can come,then I answer u ofc there are some that don't like this system bcs they can't come,when u vote there is never a 100% on 1 and 0% on other,so get over it,we voted and the result was totally with this system,in a democracy the vote is all.I been a member too for 2 years or more,i understand these things.. and i was asking for bd gems too the 1st days but then i started to understand how it works.1st of all i didn t deserve much,i wasn t so strong,activness doesn t count much,bcs if u can't do much u can go every event but u aint so helpful,it took time to prove that i was good,even if i was stronger than most there after few months.i remember we weren t even giving gems to them until 1 month of helping passed and there was a pyramid gerarchy,some get 1 some get 2 some get 3 gems.

I said nhem it was just a random example lets not take it serious.
Back to top Go down
Joyce

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime30th October 2011, 10:20 pm

too much words o.o, just chill, it wasnt intended to make u annoyed... do what u think is better..im only speaking for those who cant go bd
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime7th January 2012, 9:51 am

zBreeze wrote:
too much talking about the same think, this isnt about gems or refs, DWs are 8 per day, CAs 2 and just 1 BD so ppl that cant go have no chance to aply for payday. i think better sistem instead trakins is like before whos active whos not whos helping whos not who goes PK who stay at Pkmap who plays whos afker, like i said in an old post isnt my desition. GG

Actually, it's not about being active, since I've played this game, or atleast since the guild I was in started to do BD, I haven't been able to go to alot of BD's (I was really active). Do you know Miche and Anto have same time zone as me? After maint BD spawns at 6 AM for me, just 'cause they wake up for it means I should do the same? 6 AM is just retarded, you should also not wake up at such a time just 'cause for an event in ToP. Even at 10 AM, you can be awake at that time but honestly you got other things to do aswell. I've already said when I got back anyways that if it's delayed enough I would come, but I really haven't seen a good time that I could show. Only last time I came 'cause it was a server reset. The only way every person would be able to be active at BD is when it's twice a day, every 12 hours. That means it would come at 6 AM for me and 6 PM. Those are perfect times, 'cause no matter which time zone you're talkin' about, everyone can come, when 1 time is bad for them, 12 hours later should be fine. But yeah seein' how people from Europe got sucky BD time, there's no way for normal Europe people to come to this.

I would like to be giving a list of the people that got points though. I would actually wanna see how many people actually have a decent amount of points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BD gems Value Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BD gems Value
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next