Silenced Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Pirates ~ Silenced Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BD gems Value

Go down 
+3
Zaruna
Joyce
Michè
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

BD gems Value - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 9:39 am

6 am? maint ends 9 am and i never go 9 am,and i don't even wake up that early to study,i show up 11 am and anto too,it s already 3 weeks it s from 11 am to 1 pm now.

what do u mean for "
I would like to be giving a list of the
people that got points though. I would actually wanna see how many
people actually have a decent amount of points."
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 10:09 am

Exactly like I said, I want the BD list from every points gotten with this system, to date. That shows every persons points they got from the day the system started, till now.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 11:24 am

well check gems taken + those we have
if i redeem 8 hearts and i have 190 points means my total points were 830
if mushi redeemed 2 souls and now he has 370 means he has 810 etc
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 2:45 pm

well since this system started i just redeem 1 heart, for tabby and me is almost impossible go at 5-6am, aniway this i show it works so gg.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 6:27 pm

u redeemed 1 heart but u also started now...
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 10:24 pm

yes im starting now, but, when i was using CR i been in BD once, now with xGT 3 times counting today just because server crashed, remember i asked if u can do the kill for my RB isnt not i dont want to go is suky time just that, now 5 days till maint again and no more BD for me again.

Like i said before isnt a reclaim just showing a fact and i think is 1st time im agree with Zar but he has a point, i remember old post said "JUST zBreeze and Tabby cant come ill try to help them", so u can use my acc ( i wont share it with any1 else, i trust in noneone) at least if u use it gimme that +1 points is not just a sealer xd or idk we need to do something isnt just me.

and Thanks for the kill i really apreciate it ( idk how to spell it hahha)
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 2:18 pm

i already gave tabbi something,and honestly u got more points than some already.If i help u,it means i have to help a lot more,since u re getting more points than them.
This shows this shows, this only shows that now some redeem a lot more than others which didn t happen b4 and like i said already if u go dw u go for urself not to help others,if u go lm u go to get chest,if u go dm it s the same,if u go ca u go to get chests/bd mobs,why bd has to be different?
why are we still talking here?

P.S there are some that go lm,dm,abba just to help others.
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 4:39 pm

Well you know I always went to everything. I just can't enter LM/DM, but I went and farmed stones on your SS, I didn't do that for myself either. But BD is just a terrible time imo. That's why after maint Shen usually wins 'cause they're no lives and chinks, while BP is mostly from Europe.
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 10:26 pm

im not agre that i go ca or dw for myself, i go because I m on on that time just that. If i get rewards better bu i go to kill that fat pig cuz i hate it.
Back to top Go down
Michè
Admin
Admin
Michè

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 12:09 pm

it s still something that satisfies urself or not?Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaruna

Zaruna

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2012, 12:42 pm

There is no selfless deed, all things are at some way selfish.
Back to top Go down
zBreeze

zBreeze

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2012, 10:47 pm

Michè wrote:
it s still something that satisfies urself or not?Razz

hell yeah kill that hoes satisfies me a lot but get bd gems will do it too affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BD gems Value   BD gems Value - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BD gems Value
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2